Sunday, July 26, 2009

im very very sorry to you

yesterday i was watching "transformers" alone at c.c...i really hope she will accompany me watch movie in the cinema...suddenly my colleague sms me that tomorrow means today, Sunday, she ask me come out having breakfast with her...she told me that every time i ask her out she also don't want...so this time she ask me out...this morning we having breakfast in McDonald...haha...very funny lah...this is the 2nd times i having my breakfast in McDonald...after finish having breakfast, she wanna told me somethings...but she looks like not dare say it in front of me...she say she prefer told me with sms...finally she told me also...what she told me i also get it...i know the mean...if she wanna told me somethings that will hurt me...just say it...i will listen...don't scare that i get hurt...she told me that yesterday she nearly cry le...i know she wont accept me even how much i do for her...i just wanna treat her good...for now, i treat her good not means she need to accept me as her "bf"...i just wanna have a nice memories with her before i leave...that's all...Wendy, im very very sorry to you because all the things i have do for you have make you scare make you afraid of me...im seldom say sorry to people and i don't like people say sorry to me when they have hurt me because i hate"sorry"this word...actually that time i sms her n asking her where are she? im still at home...after i sms her that i will be there soon, i quickly go and take my car and drive as fast as i can...all is because i wan see her...but traffic jam...make me late le...when i was arrive, she has go buy bread and eat...i really don't know she go there because of the popular card...i though she go there just meet her friend...i really very stupid ar!!! if i know it early, i wont go back home and i will be there accompany her...can't accompany her having lunch...then i say i wan accompany her having dinner but she told me she will having dinner with "Vincent" and she ask me go back...fine...maybe she know maybe she don't know...never mine...is ok...at that time i feel that what i do really useless...on the way i went home...i don't know why my tears will drop and my mood become very down...before reach home, i u-turn and go saloon cut my hair and wash my hair...after the malay garl "urut" my head, i feel a bit better then before...after that i went home and bath...then go "jusco maluri" shopping...i have buy a new "hush puppies" polo t...that's "best buy" item...just RM69.90...then go home lol...

2 comments: