Monday, July 20, 2009

blur blur + bad day

today is a bad day...early in the morning on the way go to work...when i was wear my shoes in car, suddenly my car automatic move and knock other people's car...the garl say my car knock her car harder...but i just feel that just kissing softly nia...my car and her car don't have any injured...she take my hp no and my name...she say after she take her car go for checking...if got any problem then will phone me...what the fxxk...only kissing softly...won't get any injured lah!!!her car and my car also same type...if her car got injured...then my car ma more injured...after that i going to office and work...when the time going to 11am, i receive a call from JBP outlet...she ask me the outlet credit memo...im blur blur to tell her that i have finish done the credit memo...after end the call, i go and double check...i found that i key in wrong outlet...the credit memo is for JBP outlet but i key in to PBJ outlet...i don't know why this few weeks i always do wrong things...maybe im too tired...after working, i go playing badminton with my friends...my happy time is playing bidminton...other time im unhappy...because im alone...i love her so much..i know she won't accept me...but i really hope she will give me a chance...i just wan have a nice memories with her...

No comments:

Post a Comment